Up to 2 adults and 2 dependant children under 18 years of age.
- $1850 without hook-ups
- $1985 with power and water (15amp)
- $2050 with power water and sewer (15amp)
- $100 for each 30 amp, electric heater and airconditioner and wireless internet
- $150 for each outside fridge, freezer, electric hot water heater and electric golf cart
- $0 for children 2 and under
- $40 for children 3-17
- $100 for each additional adult
- $500 premium lot as designated by Ponderosa
$60 Winterizing when booked by August 31st with payment and keys. $70 if booked after this date - guaranteed. We are the only ones authorized to winterize besides your yourself for your own trailer.
As always, assessment or tag fee imposed by any government body to Ponderosa Campground representing your unit will be the responsibility of the Camper and will be billed out on a separate invoice.
SAVINGS!!!! BEST DEAL:Pay in full by August 31st for the 2012 season and you pay 2011 rates!
We do still accept Visa and Mastercard for payment for your seasonal fees, although no discount is given for payments done by this method.
IMPORTANT: August 31st is the renewal deadline
Existing Seasonals in good standing have first chance to reserve their current site until August 31st 2012. Your site will be secured when you meet with Henry and provide:
- -$600 non refundable deposit or $660 if we are winterizing your unit
- -a key to access your trailer
- -proof of insurance on your trailer
- -post dated cheques for the balance paid by April 30
Deposits alone, unfortunately will not be sufficient to reserve your site. Post dated cheques or visa/mastercard post dates MUST be provided. If you want to pay cash instead of cheques, cheques must still be presented, and it will be your responsibility to come to the park prior to the cashable date of your cheque to exchange cash for the amount of your post dated cheque.
We look forward to hosting your stay in 2013!
- All camping rates are subject to 13% H.S.T